We're looking for Event Crew to help us to deliver and in some cases set up a variety of events and activations across the UK.
Due to the nature of the business you will join us on an ad hoc / self employed basis.
The main duties are:
- Delivery of stock/event displays to various locations across the UK
- Laying temporary flooring and seating
- Rigging/de-rigging equipment
- Heavy lifting
- Loading and unloading vans
- Building and dismantling event display stands
The role may also include assistance on larger scale events and set ups. Full training will be given
- Event Signage application - vinyl
- Rigging and de-rigging lights, power and AV equipment.
- Rigging & de-rigging frameworks and truss systems
The nature of the role will mainly involve weekend work and will be on an ad hoc basis.
You must have the right to work in the UK and a full clean driving licence.
You must also be/have:
- Proactive & show initiative
- Good practical skills
- Have a flexible approach to working hours – (sometimes crew WILL be working unsociable hours/overnight stays)
- Good standard of spoken English
- Team player
- Fast Learner
- Physically fit due to the nature of the role
You don’t need to have any particular skills or experience but the following would be advantageous
- Working at Height (Plus equipment)
- CSCS card
Email CV or covering letter to be considered.